Electrical Technician Responsibilities:
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
Terms and Conditions & Facilities:-
1. Accomodation & Local Transportation: Provided by company
2. Weekly holiday
3. Company will be provided air ticket after two years.
4. Medical & Insurance provided by company.
5. Work permit of two years provided by company.
6. Probation Period: 90 days from the date of joining.
7. Demand will be valid until 15 to 20 days.
All other terms and condition shall be in accordance with the UAE Laws.