- Certified Internet Consultant(Field Based)- Sales & Marketing
- Basic knowledge of methods involved in showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- English and Regional Language.
- They should have fair idea about local locations or areas
- Talking to customers to effectively convey information.
- Judging Customer Behavior and accordingly molding the sales pitch
- Interaction with customer to ascertain and evaluate needs and wishes of customer.
- Listening to what Customer is saying and asking questions as appropriate
- The ability to speak clearly so that it is understandable to a customer.
- Sales strategies and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Fresher / experienced both can apply.
- Front Line Sales or Cold Calling sales experience would be an added advantage.
Certified Internet Consultant(Field Based)
- Explain about JD service
- Gathering information of every small / big SME of the area and capture all his data- name of the establishment, contact details, products and services, photograph of the establishment, videos if any, menu cards, etc
- Create interest for JD products to Customer.
- Generating revenue for the company.
- Report to Office once a week
- Normal office hours
- 6 days a week (Sunday off)
- Candidates should have their own smart phone.
Business Development Executive