- Job Profile: Engineer
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Locations: Pune, Maharastra
- Number Of Vacancies: 4
- Desired Skillset: Candidates from E&C, E&E, and E&I domain
- Age Criteria: Engineering-Graduates from 2018-19-20 batches
- Gender diversity: Male & Female
- Qualification: BE, B.Tech, M.Tech
- Additional Benefits: Selected candidates will be trained in VLSI, CL/DA domains before deploying to customer projects
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Understanding project requirements and completing all activities assigned by the team lead.
- Shadowing senior members, learning on the job, and assisting wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, attending workshops, and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing logs/data and preparing reports
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with the team lead.
- The candidate must keep himself/herself up-to-date with the latest tools features
Job description :
- Selected Candidates should be willing to work on any assignment including 24*7 operations and Shifts, willing to learn.
- ·Selected Candidates should be willing to work in any location within India or abroad as assigned by HCL Technologies.
- ·Service Agreement (as applicable)
Skill Set Required:
- Technical Skills:
- Stronghold on basics of Device-physics, Analog-electronics, VLSI-Design, Control-Systems, Network-Theory, IC-Fabrication and other domain-related subjects
2. Interpersonal Skills:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly manner.
VLSI Design Engineer
- VLSI Design Engineer
- system-on-chip (SOC)