· Installation, Rectification, Testing activities for PUC Machine.
· Keeping a record of PUC Machine usage, calibration & Maintenance.
· Have to play a key role in testing & validating product development.
· Have to execute test plans as per schedule is given by Team Leader.
· Have to analyse & validate PCBA with schematics before putting any prototype under testing.
· Have to make reports of Daily activities and test plan progress with respect to several projects assigned by Team Leader.
· Have to report critical issues encountered during testing to senior authorities with complete technical details
Mandatory Skills/Who can apply:
1. Good Understanding of Basic Electronics Components and devices.
2. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
3. Good communication skills
4. Self -learning attitude and good problem solver