Profile : FAE (Embedded Systems)
Experience : 4+ Years (Experience in Embedded Systems-Firmware Design)
Education : B.Tech / B.E. - Specialization, Electronics/ Communications,
Industry Type : Electronics– R&D, Field Application Engineering
Role : Team Member, Embedded Firmware Engineer
Functional Area : Firmware design & programming, development on MCU based Embedded Systems
- Relevant and Hands on experience in Embedded firmware Development
- Experience in Device Drivers and debugging/resolving application & platform issues at System level.
- Expertise in ‘C’ language, data structures, pointers and memory handling.
- Good knowledge of Synchronous/Asynchronous Communications, Ethernet, TCP/IP, USB, File System, SPI, I2C etc.
- Should have worked on various development tools such as IDE, Compilers, Emulator/Simulator etc.
- Hands on experience in Hardware testing &debugging with the help of Logic Analyzers, CRO & Signal Generators etc.
- Experience in creating Firmware specifications, guidelines and other technical documentation
- Should be able to provide Technical Support for new product development at client site
- Should be able to liaison with sales and marketing team and give proper inputs on customer requirements and competition
- Should be able to work in a team and support other team members
- Should be able to interact with other design and support teams
- Good organizational skills with emphasis on quality